Monday, April 04, 2011

Back in Your Head


Ugh, I feell.....sooo....slooooooooooooooooooooooooooow










I was out running, I know-shocker...and I felt like I was going wicked fast, but according to Garmin, I wasn't.










I know speed is the first to go when it comes to losing fitness, so I gotsa work on that right now. Especially since I stupidly signed up to be on my company's distance medley relay team. And guess what? I'M THE FREAKING MILE ANCHOR. ugh.






I don't want to look foolish, and let my co-workers down so to get the tempo up I did a fartlek work out on Friday. Those really help my see where I'm at and an easier (for me at least) way for me to build speedy endurance.








That is key: speedy endurance.


The definition? The ability to quickly run forever.








That should be a t-shirt.








My weekend was beautiful. here are some pictures:

I smoked some spare ribs



made angry faces



my flowers bloomed



I took G to an off leash dog trail

No comments: