Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weekend Rewind!

9:30PM: UPDATE BLOG

8:30: Take out trash, do some laundry and the dishes


8:00: Drive home

7:00: Eat DELICIOUS dinner, Menu: Sliced avocado, organic brown rice and cilantro lime shrimp

6:00: Veg out on the couch with my seester, watch a really weird episode of SVU.

5:00: Go to target, buy a GIANT bag of Swedish fish.  Eat a quarter half bag.


4:00: Arrive at Mom's house, bottoming out.  Major sugar need.  Emily brings me a bag of cookies, eat entire bag, resume to normal self.

3:30: Give up trying to figure out the lawn mower.

2:00: Start mowing the acre of land I live on.  Mow the front lawn without a problem.  The problem arose in the back, broke a window, the mower died three times and on the third I was unable to revive it.

1:00: Worshipped it Up!


11:00: At "breakfast"

10:00: Woke up, cuddled with G.  Worst night of sleep of my life.

2:00AM: Reluctantly go to bed
.
SUNDAY
Midnight: Friends leave
9:00PM: Bon fire at mi casa!  Beers, steaks, and s'mores!   Photos courtesy of SwellMary





8:30: Head home all sweaty.

8:00: Cheer Isaac as he finishes his first road race ever!!! WOOOOT!!!
Post-Race

7:30: Gun time at Rock the Crossroads 5k with Isaac. Race Recap to follow.
Pre-Race

7:00: Register Isaac for his first race! Balls right? Signing up for your first race 30 minutes before?

6:00: Do some sweet hatha flow yoga

3:00: Hang out with Goliath, watch How I Met Your Mother. Do homework. Clean, etc. Randoms.

2:30: Head to yogurtime with Amanda.  Freak out when green tea was no longer available.  Explained to the manager that I'd no longer be blogging if it didn't come back.  He said next week...
Mine!
Amanda's!

1:00: Go to the pool with Amanda.  Lounge in the lazy river, and ride the slides.  No laying out for this Irish girl. 





Noon: Head home from Founders Park

11:00: Run 5 miles with Goliath. AMAZING RUN! Except for the part when G jumped into the creek and swam half a mile away.  It was AWESOME though.

9:00: Finally face the day, lounge around. Update the blog.  Mope around.
5:00: Send Logan off on his trip :( 

SATURDAY
11:00PM: Pass out

8:30: Go to sushi mido, feast of Sushi.  No ashamed to admit I ate three whole rolls, salad and crab Rangoon.  I was FAMISHED! Lamented that Lo was leaving tomorrow.






(This is where the last post left off, so I won't repeat!)

WHAT WAS THE FUNNEST THING YOU DID THIS WEEKEND?
ANY RACES THIS WEEKEND?
DO YOU PREFER SATURDAYS OR SUNDAYS? WHY??

1 comment:

Holly @ The Runny Egg said...

I liked you!

Funnest thing: BBQ at friend's house on Sat night -- tons of food and wine. You can't go wrong!

I prefer Saturdays -- it is always a super lazy day for me. Then on Sundays I get my act together and clean up the house, run errands, etc. AKA boring stuff.