Saturday, August 20, 2011

Holy Moly, Look at Her

Night Running Rocks!

Lately, I feel like I have had a lot of quit in me during my runs.  I don't know what it is, but I just feel fatigued or something.  Not last night though, last night at 8PM, Goliath and I blasted through a B.A. run through the hills of Shawnee.  Everything was right.  It was just perfect.



Those perfect runs are few and far between, and so I relished every minute. We did 2.5 out and back, so 5 total.  I realized something too, it was the first time I had taken G running on city streets since the accident.  And ya know what?


We lived.


I think this may make running easier for both us, if we can run on sidewalks again, I won't need to waste the time driving to a trail.

When I arrived home my nephews were here!! YAY! Part time guys!

What time of day you prefer to run or exercise?
When was your last perfect run?
Do you have any nephews/nieces?

No comments: