Thursday, August 11, 2011

Time Spinning Slowly

So I picked up a wicked sinus infection traveling from the humidity in Alabama to the allergen laden Kansas City. I haven't been sick in forever, so naturally I am acting like the world is ending. When I am sick though, I can't run and that means Goliath doesn't get out as much...and so yeah, the world is kinda ending.My secret to feeling better is a the perfect soup combination.

I make Bear Creek's Tortilla soup, add mozzarella cheese, superfluous chili powder and goldfish crackers.

There is something perverse about seeing the little fishes in the soup and shoveling them into my gullet, but it is oh so good.

It might not make me better, but it definitely tastes good. Spicy food is amazing when you have sinusitis anyway.

When was the last time you were sick?
Do you have a secret cure all?
What is your favorite soup?

1 comment:

Michael said...

mmm tortilla soup.

Was that sadness in my voice? Do i miss you guys? Oh noes