Friday, August 12, 2011

Just Can't Get Enough

I FINALLY have my appetite back!

Does this mean I am healing? Should I attempt a run tomorrow?? I am crazy enough to try.  When I slow down I feel worse, moving around and being active keeps me healthy, so in my head it makes me think it also fends off viruses and germs.




After a long day, I was pretty famished.  Do you ever come home and you are so hungry that you open all your cabinets and fridge and just eat. Everything.  There have been many a night where Logan will come home to me sitting on a counter surrounded by bags of whatever I could reach before I climbed on the counter.  Tonight, this was not the case.  I was hungry but I was also on a mission.  A mission for a BIG BURGER.



Without energy to actually grill, I flopped some patties on the Georgie and constructed the biggest double burger I could dream up.  I debated tossing an egg on there, but the idea of frying a single egg was literally too much for me to bear.



Instead I pulled on the usual suspects, and stopped myself from making it a burger de tres.




Tears of joy welled in my eyes as the gooey nummy cheese met my taste buds.  It was fantastic.






Then I ate two Swiss rolls.

Friday, you are the best.
Do you want a burger now??
What kind of toppings do you put on your burger?
What is he most exotic burger you have ever had?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks a lot...now I DO want a burger. I like my burgers pretty plan. Some cheese, lettuce, onions, ketchup. The best burgers are bar burgers or truck stop burgers. Yum!

Becky said...

That burger was epic. Holy cow.

I am so boring. I like my burgers plain. As in nothing on them. Sometimes at restaurants I'll leave the lettuce, tomatoes, onion, etc. on it. But at home.... Nadda.