Monday, August 15, 2011

How to Love

ZOMHMAHGAHZORS!

Are you guys ready for the best ice cream ever???

Ok so true it is gelato, but it is the most amazing flavor. If it's fruit flavored it is healthy...right? Buy it. Try it. Thank me later. A coworker actually bought this me! AWESOMEEEE

So I am rocking on cleaning out my produce. Thus far I have polished off:
-a bundle of asparagus
-flat of strawberries
-a whole head of lettuce
-5 tomaters
-a pound of cherries
-half an onion
-jalapeƱo

Left in my fridge:
-a pound of cherries
-2 granny smith apples
-1 nectarine
-1 pound of green grapes
-3 limes
-1 zucchini (already grilled for consumption)
-half an onion
-8 tomaters

Any ideas for fun ways to eat all these?



While I contemplate how gassy I a will be after this week, Goliath and I are just chilling in bed catching up on all ya'lls bloggies! Also just realized I am wearing my one and only division win race t-shirt, I need another hmmm....maybe the Plaza 10k in September??


Do you prefer ice cream, gelato or frozen yogurt?
When you grocery shop how much produce do you buy?
What are your current fitness goals?


4 comments:

Emily said...

I am in LOVE with this gelato! Alas, I can't buy it but only stare at it in the frozen food section because I know I'll eat the entire thing. Rats.

Julia said...

thanks so much for your comment on my blog! i am obsessed with your pup...seriously too cute!

i LOVE gelato and frozen yogurt. those are my absolute faves. they are SO good.

lately i have been buying SO MUCH produce. your list sounds kinda like mine except I need to be better about eating mine :)

have a wonderful day!!

Michael said...

I just realized that the two previous commenters are julia and emily but neither are you or your sister. oh and french pear chunk ice cream is the best by far. you ME

Sandra Bragg said...

That Gelato sounds delicious!

As for what to do with your fruit, I love fresh lime squeezed in my water.. and extra fruit is always delicious in Sangria!